Enjoyed a meal at Maitre Rotisseurs Wayne Brooks new establishment, 827 Ray’s out in Hudson’s on the Bend.
- National Societe Mondiale du Vin Meeting, NapaThu Apr 25 2019, 12:00:00 pm cdt CDT - Sun Apr 28 2019, 12:00:00 pm cdt CDTWestin
- Dame de la Chaine Luncheon at Tillie'sFri May 10 2019, 12:00:00 pm cdt CDT
- National Young Chefs Compeition and Culinary Weekend, PittsburghThu May 30 2019, 12:00:00 pm cdt CDT - Sun Jun 2 2019, 12:00:00 pm cdt CDT
- Lobster and BubblySat Jun 8 2019, 6:30pm CDT
- Tentative: Mondiale Summer SocialSat Jul 13 2019, 6:30pm CDT
Had another great meal at one of Austin’s Top 10 restaurants.
It was a great time at the Rondoni’s Kentucky Derby Party where the theme seemed to be who could find the largest hat! The potluck dinner brought out the best in our foodie group as everyone produced the finest of Southern cuisine. View the slide show here http://www.photoshow.com/watch/pf9sX2kX?source=em_ps_show_recipient
Hope you enjoyed the evening at this beautiful club! http://www.photoshow.com/watch/Rg6vu7bx
It was a fun event. Share it with us! http://www.photoshow.com/watch/qe8Ka8eN
So glad so many of you could join us in Austin for the regional party! Hope you enjoy the recap. http://www.photoshow.com/watch/qe8Ka8eN
Enjoy the slideshow of our September induction at The Four Seasons where Chef Elmar Prambs provided a wonderful, classic French dinner.
What an honor to be treated to to an eleven course tasting menu by Kevin Fink, one of Food and Wine magazine’s Top Young Chefs of the Year.
Enjoyed a wonderfully creative dinner by Chef Todd Duplechan, paired with excellent wines by Sommelier Chris Kelly.
Hope you all enjoyed our first pig roast with music by Charles Thibbodeaux and the Cajun Aces, a bocce ball tournament and fabulous Louisiana cuisine!