On February 23, 2019, Willamette winemaker provided the Austin Bailliage with his fine wines and a tutorial on Oregon winemaking. Chef Shaun Cirkiel provided a wonderful meal at a discounted price in order to benefit Ken’s Walk in the Park Foundation and the Chaine Foundation.
- National Societe Mondiale du Vin Meeting, NapaThu Apr 25 2019, 12:00:00 pm cdt CDT - Sun Apr 28 2019, 12:00:00 pm cdt CDTWestin
- Dame de la Chaine Luncheon at Tillie'sFri May 10 2019, 12:00:00 pm cdt CDT
- National Young Chefs Compeition and Culinary Weekend, PittsburghThu May 30 2019, 12:00:00 pm cdt CDT - Sun Jun 2 2019, 12:00:00 pm cdt CDT
- Lobster and BubblySat Jun 8 2019, 6:30pm CDT
- Tentative: Mondiale Summer SocialSat Jul 13 2019, 6:30pm CDT
Many thanks to Lynn and Joe Jelinski for sharing their wonderful club room with the Chaine on January 13th. Chef Daniel Olivella of Barlata cooked for the group and presented his cookbook to us.
December 1st marked the 30th Anniversary of the Chaine in Austin. It was fitting that Chef Elmar Prambs created an exquisite menu for the occasion since the Four Seasons has served as the location of many of the Chaine’s finest dinners over those thirty years. Eight new members joined the group proving that the Bailliage . . . read more
A wonderful interior Mexican dinner at El Naranjo that also celebrated Lael Hasty’s birthday and Linda and Dick Goss’ 50th Anniversary!
Chef Kyle Barham excelled in creating a fine dining experience that was both creative and beautifully presented.
The Southwest Regional Bailliages met in Austin for their bi-annual Chapitre. Events included a celebration of Texas Independence Day, a caviar tasting, the Young Chefs’ Competition, and the welcoming induction for new members.
The Austin Bailliage had a great time sipping Zinfandel and eating Franklin’s Barbecue while listening to The Third Cord Rodeo. Many thanks to Denise and Allen for providing a beautiful setting!
Wintery Italian fare on a cool January day in Austin.
Bailliage members enjoyed a wonderful holiday celebration at Lael and Obie Hasty’s home.
Chef Azhar Mohammed prepared an excellent traditional dinner with some touches of his Indian background and world travels. The menu was worthy of our most formal event.