December 1st marked the 30th Anniversary of the Chaine in Austin. It was fitting that Chef Elmar Prambs created an exquisite menu for the occasion since the Four Seasons has served as the location of many of the Chaine’s finest dinners over those thirty years. Eight new members joined the group proving that the Bailliage . . . read more
- Dinner with Winemaker Ken Wright at ParksideSat Feb 23 2019, 6:00 pm CST
- Young Chef Competition, DallasSat Mar 2 2019, 10:00:00 am cst CST
- Dame de la Chaine LuncheonFri Mar 22 2019, 12:00:00 pm cdt CDT
- David Bull at the ArcherSat Apr 13 2019, 6:30:00 pm cdt CDT
- National Societe Mondiale du Vin Meeting, NapaThu Apr 25 2019, 12:00:00 pm cdt CDT - Sun Apr 28 2019, 12:00:00 pm cdt CDTWestin
A wonderful interior Mexican dinner at El Naranjo that also celebrated Lael Hasty’s birthday and Linda and Dick Goss’ 50th Anniversary!
Chef Kyle Barham excelled in creating a fine dining experience that was both creative and beautifully presented.
The Southwest Regional Bailliages met in Austin for their bi-annual Chapitre. Events included a celebration of Texas Independence Day, a caviar tasting, the Young Chefs’ Competition, and the welcoming induction for new members.
The Austin Bailliage had a great time sipping Zinfandel and eating Franklin’s Barbecue while listening to The Third Cord Rodeo. Many thanks to Denise and Allen for providing a beautiful setting!
Wintery Italian fare on a cool January day in Austin.
Bailliage members enjoyed a wonderful holiday celebration at Lael and Obie Hasty’s home.
Chef Azhar Mohammed prepared an excellent traditional dinner with some touches of his Indian background and world travels. The menu was worthy of our most formal event.
Enjoyed a meal at Maitre Rotisseurs Wayne Brooks new establishment, 827 Ray’s out in Hudson’s on the Bend.
Had another great meal at one of Austin’s Top 10 restaurants.